Description de la formation CompTIA Cloud Essentials
The Cloud Essentials Course™ is a 12-hour, interactive, online learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It also explains how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials Certified.
Durée : 12 heures de simulation (disponibilité de 90 jours)
Nb. de stagiaires : de 4 (min.) à 12 personnes max.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- Sit for the online exam and eventually get certified
- There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
- Course logistics : Computer (Pentium IV, Internet Explorer 5.x, cookies enabled, Macromedia Flash Player 6.0, speakers or a headset, and 1,024X768 pixel resolution). Broadband Internet connection.
IT and business executives and staff who want to receive an overview of the concepts and the significance of virtualization and cloud computing.
Tarif de cette formation : 650 € HT (prix public)
Programme de la formation "Certification CompTIA Cloud Essentials"
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors, because it puts participants in the right mindset to apply the principles in a realistic setting. The role-play activities included in this course present a real-world connection by using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants. In addition, interactive elements such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.
Computer (Pentium IV, Internet Explorer 5.x, cookies enabled, Macromedia Flash Player 6.0, speakers or a headset, and 1,024X768 pixel resolution). Broadband Internet connection.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
Online, self-paced instructional material available for 90 days
It is a 4 hours elearning course, Online, self-paced instructional material available for 90 days
- Course Introduction : Course Overview and logistics
- Introduction to Cloud Computing : Context, History, Definitions and types of Clouds
- Business perspective : the Business Perspectives, Businee Case, and Outsourcing vs. Cloud Computing
- Technicial Perspective : Taxonomy, Techniques, methods, challenges, risks, and implications
- Adopting the Cloud : Roadmaps, vendors, Cloud readiness, and migration
- Operating the Cloud : Service Management, Financial Management, and vendor Management
- Governing the Cloud : risk Management, Financial Management and vendor Management
- Exam : Preparation and sit for the online exam
About the exam
- The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to complete the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam at the end of the course.
- The exam consists of 50 questions, the passing score is 720 (on a scale of 900), and is web-based in English, Japanese and Portuguese.