Description de la formation CLOUD CHALLENGE – SERIOUS GAME :
The Cloud Challenge business simulation is an online, single-player serious game. During the 4-hour game, players will experience the business changes caused by Cloud Computing and virtualization. Players will interact with business partners and stakeholders from IT and other departments, and will make strategic choices on Cloud Computing techniques that have an impact throughout the business. The game consists of multiple scenarios, each focusing on different topics from the Cloud Computing and virtualization e-learning courses.
Durée : 4 heures de simulation (disponibilité de 90 jours)
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationships and differences between virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- Comprehend the characteristics of Clouds and Cloud services from a business perspective.
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of Cloud Computing and virtualization lead to business value.
- Explain the steps that lead to the successful adoption of Cloud Computing and virtualization services.
- Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing Cloud benefits.
- Understand the impact and changes of Cloud Computing on IT service management.
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating Cloud Computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
IT Support Staff – IT Consultants – Business Managers – Business Analysts – Small and Midsized Business Owners – Business Process Owners – IT Developers – Service Providers – System Integrators – Architects – Consultants
Tarif de cette formation : 150 € HT (prix public)
Programme de la formation "Formation Cloud Challenge – Serious Game"
Computer (Pentium IV, Internet Explorer 8, cookies enabled, Macromedia Flash Player 10, speakers or a headset, and 1,024X768 pixel resolution). Broadband Internet connection.
It is highly recommended for participants to have finished both the Virtualization and Cloud Essentials courses (e-learning or classroom) before playing the game as it anchors the knowledge learned in those courses.
Online, self-paced instructional material available for 90 days
It is a 4 hours simulation game, Online, self-paced instructional material available for 90 days
Course Approach :
Taking place in a fictional enterprise, the Cloud Challenge game gives insight into the application of Cloud Computing and virtualization in real-world scenarios. The game gives context to the subject matter and delivers a fun, highly interactive experience to anchor the players’ knowledge of Cloud Computing and virtualization.